Tuesday 8 February 2011

Going Postal

Herro!

I have been doing some posty things lately, I promise!! Joining IUOMA has been a revelation with all kinds of lovely people sending me some AWESOME mail art! There is an exciting mail art call at the moment being organised by Andy which involves making graphic stories on postcards for an exhibition in his local London Library which I will be getting to soon. Check it out!!




My reply to Aska's invisible exhibition prompted another spurt of Ikea catalogue destruction. I sent the extras to some new IUOMA pals.


This Happy Birthday postcard should have reached Dharshan (ages late, at least it was written on his birthday).



My sister made me some wicked-cool stickers from Japanese paper for my birthday, I went a little crazy with them on the letter to Bruno.

1 comment:

  1. Yeah!!! I got your postcard today in the mail. Thank you so much. I love it. You can expect something coming your way from Montreal shortly!
    Hope you are having a wonderful and creative week.
    Much Love,
    Crystal

    ReplyDelete