Monday 17 January 2011

SUMMER SHENANIGANS!

My blogging absence has been due to ridiculously nice weather and lots of friends being home for some summer fun. I celebrated my birthday with backyard croquet, great for when it finally starts to cool off in the arvo.






I also spent a few days down in the gorgeous south of our state where I grew up, swimming at the beach, hugging cute animals, tasting expensive wines and getting lost on the way out of mazes with some great friends.





I start work again on Monday... I hope you have all been having some lovely summer holidays if it's that time of year for you, otherwise, I don't mean to gloat, sorry.

2 comments:

  1. Please, gloat away! Your summery photos are an awesome pick me up and reminder of what's to come! What a cute bunny too. : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. That place looks like a place in my town called Costa Do Norte. A beach with the same colors as the one you're living. But the difference is that here, it is cold winter! :)

    Anyway, I hope you're having a great time. I'll send you mail art soon. :D

    ReplyDelete