Sunday 14 November 2010

Dog Days








So cool things do happen in Perth!
Yesterday we got to witness the Dachshund UN outside PICA. The massive "architectural installation" was bought to life by all these little canines. The Dachshund is a 'short legged, elongated dog breed of the hound family', and quite possibly the cutest fully grown dog going around, at least I though so when confronted with 47 of them sniffing, barking, sleeping, inquiring, moping, wagging, slobbering together in a strange environment. I must admit I did entertain the thought (however momentarily) of whether it would be possible to nick one and make off with him/her they were all so cute!!
It made me wish we got to see more of what goes on a the real UN because I bet it would not be super different to what I saw yesterday!

No comments:

Post a Comment