Wednesday 1 September 2010

The arrival of RADAR

Yay! I have been eyeing this broach from Sniffle Co. for AGES and they had a sale this week so I promptly logged on a bought the little guy before he could be all snapped up and not there for me to buy. He arrived yesterday.



I took him out on the town to view some ephemeral art. Jackson Eaton's (Frankie readers may be familiar with him as he is featured on page 28 this issue) Single was on for only 24 hours as he used Polaroid fade-to-black film to document a one night stand he has the previous night. Kind of a weird experience, but interesting nonetheless. Though I was wondering that surely the idea of a one night stand being a transient/throwaway/forgotten incident is defeated by making a big deal about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment