Friday 13 August 2010

Hello my name is Molly and I'm a Post addict.

So for my Beauty tutorial in this second week of the most fantastically awesome Bachelor of Arts course I had to bring in an Item I thought was beautiful and argue why.
Cue lugging in my PC collection! I got a couple of laughs with my Intro... and people seemed genuinely interested in where my cards had come from, which was cool.
It did make me realise that I have been neglecting my blogging for almost another month, but I have been having such a ball at Uni, I almost don't have time! Totally totally happy with my decision, even if there are some little feelings of "am I good enough to be here" sometimes....
But with no more adieu here are some of the bichin' articles which have slid through my post-box since last I wrote here!
IN!!



Bianca's Brilliant letter and postcards!


Ad Card Swap from Powell's the largest independent bookstore in the world!


Red sunset card from New Mexico.


A sparkly card from Verona... bringing back some great contiki memories!


Red Arty PC from the USA


AMAZING Van Gough Postcrossing card (she psychically seemed to know of my love of Van Gough self-portraits!!)


Dharshan sent me a bug card with some purple string and some great music knowledge!


And a second Bug PC from Dharshan titled "2 good songs". They were Home by Edward Sharpe and the Magnetic Zeroes (one of my fav's from last year) and Sleepyhead by Passion Pit. Choice!


A Postcrossing PC from La Sagrada Familia Barcelona!


Swapbot PC from (you guessed it) OHIO>


Direct swap from Finland with a delightful Moomin on it! I have to find out more about these little creatures!!


Funky Fabulous Shoes Swap.

OUT!!


Where's Wally letter to Dharshan


Last Lady PC Off on a Postcrossing Journey


Direct Swap to Finland, She wanted a Platypus PC, but WA seemed almost Platypus free! This was as good as I could get.


Direct swap to Italy.


Magical PC to the USA.


Ad Card Swap.


PC swap.

No comments:

Post a Comment