Wednesday 2 June 2010

HURAH!


Well the issues have finally sorted themselves out!
But after a few weeks of not blogging, I think I am all out of sorts... lots have happened, and I've turned a corner in terms of my mail habits.
I discovered SWAPS! (and basically have gone a little bit mad!)
I signed up for this swap a few months ago called the Package Project, and promptly forgot about it, then on the 17/May I got a number of emails from the lady organising it (Thankyou Nadia) and the 2 partners i was assigned (the lovely Zoe and Megan).
Since then I have signed up to a great site called Swap-bot, and been making envelopes, sticking stamps, running to the post office and looking in my mailbox numerous times a day.
So I think that the structure of this blog is gonna change a little... moving toward what i send and recieve through the snail mail, rather than just what i saw/did/smelled/ate/thought today.
Excited?
I am!

No comments:

Post a Comment